Yeshua`s last request to his followers was to share the Good news of his teachings to all nations under the sun.
Rock Solid. has big plans, God willing;
- Rock Solid Ministry: Educating the nation, Through Music, Song Dance & Drama. The Good news of the Gospels. Proclaiming the Teachings of Yeshua, Advocating a better way of life based on the four cornerstones of the Lords Teachings. The foundations to which he would build his church. ”Faith, Compassion, Tolerance & Forgiveness”. & Under one command: “Love one another, as I have loved you” — Yeshua.
- Crew Members: Encouraging volunteers, educators & Counsellors to work collectively within the Ministry. Working towards Spreading the good news of the Gospels to others.
- Rock Solid Radio: We desire to establish a internet based Radio Station in order to proclaim the message ofYeshua. Using Music and other Media programming
- Yeshua`s House Promotions: Good quality Christian Music goes unheard because it is only played in Churches, well away from the ears of the masses. Our aim is to take Gospel music to the masses. We hope to bring you all the best in local live music from what is regarded by many as the valley of song. We will do this Courtesy of various secular venues throughout the Valleys. Striving to Bring you the best Christian acts.
- Yeshua`s House: We need to find suitable premises that would allow us adequate office and studio space, as well as a multi functioning concert/ festival space. That would allow us to put on our own concerts, galas & events etc The building would also be used for various Arts, Music, drama and dance, workshop.
- Rock Solid Issues: Helping young people cope with the problems and issues that they have to face on a daily basis this will also include a helpline and counseling service run by experienced individuals.
Why Rock Solid?
Our name is taken from the Gospels, Where Yeshua basically tells his followers that their faith must be based on Solid Rock. Yeshua said,
24 “So, everyone who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a sensible man who built his house on bedrock. 25 The rain fell, the rivers flooded, the winds blew and beat against that house, but it didn’t collapse, because its foundation was on rock. 26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not act on them will be like a stupid man who built his house on sand. 27 The rain fell, the rivers flooded, the wind blew and beat against that house, and it collapsed — and its collapse was horrendous!”
(Matthew 7:24-27) Rock Solid is about Listening to the words of Yeshua, understanding it`s meaning and acting upon hearing that message.